We are looking for a dynamic Creative responsible for designing and creating original content on online platforms and producing design work for real-life applications. The responsibilities of a Creative include creating digital/print material, web design, email design and management, and assisting with ad campaigns. You will be working with our team and our clients to create, manage, and execute large-scale CX projects.
You will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience in the marketing and design industry. You will need an eye for design and expert-level knowledge of Adobe CC, website design platforms, social media ad campaign management, and the ability to learn quickly. You will be collaborating with our team to create memorable experiences through design for our clients and their end-users.
- Produce graphic design, web design, photography, written content, and/or videography/animation content for our clients
- Assist in managing consumer relations on multiple platforms
- Appeal to target audiences, increase traffic and consumer engagement
- Create posts, web pages, email campaigns, and design content to attract customers
- Assist with branding/event/ ad campaign projects
- Assist and report to our managing director with day to day tasks
- Assist our lead strategist with additional projects and tasks
Our Ideal Candidate
To be successful as a Creative, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of design and marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Creative should have 5 years of experience with graphic design and 3 years of experience with web design. If you are eager to learn new skills, are computer literate, highly organized, and able to work autonomously and as a collaborative team member, this is the career for you.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, or related fields
- Proficient skills in content writing
- Proven experience in graphic design, web design / development and content creation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience managing various social platforms with consistent organic posting
- Experience utilizing Facebook Business Manager and managing ad campaigns on other platforms is a bonus
- Punctuality and a strong work ethic are paramount
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities
Job Compensation Details
Part Time $13-$19/hr (35 hours a week)