In this cross-functional role, you will learn how to create original and engaging content for a number of our clients. This includes designing digital and print materials, managing marketing campaigns, managing social media, assisting with website design, and working on large-scale customer experience projects with our team. We also do letterpress at our studio, which you will learn as well.
You will need to have a working knowledge of Adobe CC, know how to manage social media, and have the ability to learn quickly. If you have web design experience, that's a plus. You will be collaborating with our team to create memorable experiences through design for our clients and their end-users.
- Produce design, photography, written content, and/or videography/animation content for our clients
- Assist in managing consumer relations on multiple platforms
- Assist with marketing campaigns to appeal to target audiences, increase traffic and consumer engagement
- Create posts, web pages, email campaigns, and design content to attract customers
- Assist with branding/event/ ad campaign projects
- Assist and report to our managing director with day to day tasks
- Assist our lead strategist with additional projects and tasks
Our Ideal Candidate
To be successful in our internship program, you should be highly motivated, creative, and have a curiosity to learn new skills in an agency setting. Ultimately, a top-notch Intern will have integrity, a team-first attitude, a solid eye for design, proven content creation abilities, experience with photo/video work, and strong copywriting skills. We will teach you how to be accountable, dependable, and responsible for your assignments.
- In school for graphic design, marketing, or related fields
- Proficient skills in content writing
- Proven experience in graphic design and content creation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience managing various social platforms with consistent organic posting
- Experience utilizing Facebook Business Manager and managing ad campaigns on other platforms is a bonus
- Punctuality and a strong work ethic are paramount
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities
Job Compensation Details