We are looking for a Marketing & Client Coordinator responsible for managing current client accounts and relationships, acquiring new accounts and assisting with design, development, and marketing campaigns. The responsibilities of a Marketing & Client Coordinator include creating website/letterpress/digital/print material, building our project and retainer-based client list, and engaging with clients across multiple platforms.
The Marketing & Client Coordinator is in charge of creating marketing campaigns, managing external communication with current and prospective clients and executing on our cx and promotional strategies. You will report to our managing director and collaborate with our team to create engaging content, web design, and products. This is a hybrid position allowing for partial remote work, but you will need to be in our Utah studio weekly.
- Manage client relations on multiple platforms and in person
- Act as an account manager for our clients and help coordinate communications
- Use your extensive background in design and marketing to grow our project and retainer-based clients
- Use your solid skills in marketing to help create promotional and advertising campaigns
- Create a variety of marketing and customer experience based projects for our clients
- Assist with production of customer experience projects
- Assist and report to our managing director with day to day tasks
- Assist our lead strategist with additional projects and tasks
Our Ideal Candidate
To be successful as a Marketing & Client Coordinator, you should be highly motivated, personable, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing & Client Coordinator should be highly organized, passionate about providing great customer service, eager to drive marketing initiatives, be computer literate, and able to work autonomously and as a collaborative team member.
If you are incredibly creative, marketing-minded, organized, adaptable, and a go-getter you will thrive in this position!
- 3-5 years professional experience in marketing, graphic design, and client management
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing/management, entrepreneurship or related fields
- Proven skills in web design
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience managing managing various projects with deadlines
- Experience managing marketing campaigns on Facebook Business Manager, Google/YouTube and on other platforms
- Punctuality and a strong work ethic are paramount
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities are necessary
Job Compensation Details
Part Time and Full Time positions available $13-$19/hr (Hybrid Remote Position, Utah Based)